Morris County Civil Litigation Attorneys
Commercial Litigation and Complex Litigation Attorneys
Civil cases typically involve a plaintiff who is seeking an award of financial compensation for alleged harm caused by the defendant. The Morris County civil litigation lawyers of King & Petracca pursue and defend cases for clients in civil court.
We represent plaintiffs or defendants in a wide range of civil cases, including:
- Commercial litigation, including contracts disputes, shareholder disputes, partnership disputes, employment law disputes, workers’ compensation claims, discrimination claims, Americans with Disabilities Act claims
- Complex litigation, involving hundreds of parties
- Real estate litigation, including boundary disputes, title disputes, land use and zoning issues, breach of contract, landlord-tenant disputes, evictions, lending and financing disputes, foreclosures, failure to disclose defects, mechanic’s liens
- Consumer Fraud Act litigation, including allegations of fraud in home improvements, liens, real estate inspections and transactions, and automobile sales, repairs, towing and odometer fraud
- Workers’ compensation disputes, such as litigation over an employee’s ability to return to work, the classification of injury and the adequacy of medical care
- Land use disputes, including development, zoning, easements, eminent domain and related issues
- Personal injury, including car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, accidents caused by buses, trains and other forms of public transit, slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability cases, medical malpractice and product liability
We are experienced trial attorneys who have achieved a record of success on behalf of our clients. Because of our active municipal court practice, we represent clients at trial every week. Some of these trials are brief while others last weeks or months. All of them contribute to our skills as trial attorneys who can analyze problems, develop effective strategies, understand client objectives and connect with jurors.
Experienced Trial Lawyers
You do not have to settle for a law firm that only knows how to settle. Our lawyers will advise you of when it may be in your best interest to pursue or defend your position in court. To arrange a free initial consultation about your case, please call us at 973-998-6860 or contact us by email.
Se Fala Português