Morris County Civil Dispute Attorneys
New Jersey Civil Litigation Lawyers
The attorneys of King & Petracca focus their law practice on the following areas of law:
- Municipal law/government services: We provide litigation and transactional services to government entities with a focus on efficiency, service and results.
- Civil law: Our Morris County civil law attorneys pursue and defend individuals, businesses and government entities in a wide range of disputes, from contract disputes to personal injury claims to real estate litigation and more.
- Criminal law: Our criminal defense clients benefit from our experience as municipal court prosecutors and from our extensive experience at trial. Depend on King & Petracca for effective defense of municipal court violations.
- Family law: We offer compassionate representation, personal service and strong advocacy in divorce and family law issues, including child support, child custody, post-judgment modifications, prenuptial agreements and paternity.
- Divorce: Our attorneys understand what you are going through and will provide honest, straightforward answers to your questions as they lead you through the divorce process.
- Real estate Law: Our firm provides representation for residential and commercial real estate closings and leases. Our attorneys additionally represent homeowners in appealing property tax assessments (except for properties located within Morris County).
- Bankruptcy: We offer representation to clients seeking to file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
Whether you are seeking a Morris County civil dispute lawyer or an attorney to represent you in a divorce, you can rely on the knowledge and experience of King & Petracca. We are known for providing personal service, efficient representation to our clients and for diligently pursuing positive outcomes to their legal problems.
Contact us at 973-998-6860 or contact us by email to arrange an initial consultation and case evaluation.
Se Fala Português